Most of us depend on cars in our daily lives. Unfortunately, accidents do happen, and they can take a toll on our health and well-being. Millions of people are injured in car accidents each year, with common injuries including whiplash and back problems. Many of our chiropractic treatments are perfectly suited to relieve pain and injuries caused by car accidents. Learn more below, and make an appointment with our auto accident chiropractor in Celebration, FL today.
Remember, you only have 14 days to seek medical attention following a motor vehicle accident. Even if you don’t suspect anything’s wrong, it’s not uncommon for symptoms to manifest down the line, so play it safe and come in for an exam. When you visit us, we’ll determine:
- The extent of your injuries
- An estimated number of treatment sessions required
- Whether referral to another medical specialist is called for
- Whether any imaging tests (x-ray, MRI, CT, etc.) are warranted
- If you need to take recuperation time off from work or certain activities
Benefits of Chiropractic Therapy
Chiropractic treatment offers a wide range of benefits that can’t be found elsewhere, including:
- Pain Relief. Almost all chiropractic solutions provide pain relief, including adjustments, massage therapy, and laser therapy.
- Improve Range of Motion. A significant aspect of our treatment involves testing and gently expanding your range of motion.
- Eliminate or Reduce Inflammation. Inflammation is often the primary cause of pain, and chiropractic therapy manages inflammation effectively.
- Non-Invasive & Non-Addictive. Chiropractic treatment offers a drug-free, surgery-free alternative to care for your injuries.
Chiropractic Treatments We Offer
Whether your injury involves your spine, neck or extremities, chiropractic therapy offers solutions that can help.
Massage therapy is proven to be effective at reducing pain and inflammation. At Peak Chiropractic, we provide HydroMassage and an Infinite Zero Gravity Massage Chair to target the source of your pain. Learn more.
For injuries related to the back or neck, spinal decompression stretches the spine to greatly reduce pain and inflammation. In some cases, this treatment can heal your back injury completely. FDA approved, spinal decompression may be the key to reducing your pain and other symptoms. Learn more.
Innovative Ultralign technology allows us to use computerized technology to evaluate and treat your spine without the old “popping” and “cracking” sound. We can also provide traditional manual adjustments upon request. Learn more.